Proverbs 29:18 – Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Your dreams and visions should never be underestimated or carelessly handled, as you cannot achieve what you do not believe.
Take time to look at what you have written; fight to see it come to pass. Work and pray on it daily, get others excited about it, let your vision be such a big part of you, and give time, energy and resources to it. Let it be your prayer point and your reason for Thanksgiving. Don’t stop until you achieve your vision.
- Can you identify what your dreams are regarding some or all aspects of your life? Write them down.
- If you are unsure, then it is time to pray and seek divine direction and guidance. It is normal to sometimes feel unsure. It is a temporary phase in life.
- Do not underestimate your dreams.
- Upon writing down your dream, seek God’s guidance in moving you towards your desired goal.
- Read and affirm scriptures to support your dreams/vision, this roots your dreams/visions into God’s words.
- Tender and nurture your dreams by sharing with individuals that are genuinely concerned about you and that would encourage and pray with you.
- Identify the many stages you have to go through to achieve your dreams.
- Start from where you are and be ready to learn as you move closer to achieving your dream.
Get to work this year and never get tired! Start with zest, zeal and gusto! There are miracles waiting for you to move, cast away your excuses and vow to win. This year you will never need to be jealous because the God of heaven will open doors equally for all. Walk into your open doors and they will lead to even greater doors.
Prayer/Affirmation: I pray that as you invest effort in your dreams and visions this year, you will see your efforts crowned with success in Jesus’ name.